In 1952 Aldo Bettinelli founded the ABO factory in Oggiona, created for the production of a world-patented ravioli machine and from there he understood the considerable possibilities and needs of an expanding market. At the beginning the company had artisan dimensions but soon developed its own activity with markedly industrial characters, producing various models of slicers, meat mincers and the whole range of machines for: delicatessens, restaurants, supermarkets and hotels, exporting all over the world.
We are present on the market from 1952 We are a company to the vanguard ready to take every evolution that requires the market, our objective is given by the ability to listen and to understand all demands of the customers their suggestions are for us a great help to improve and to make the equipments from us produced more and more valid and efficient.
One of our points of strength are given by the fast service of technical support and we are in degree to furnish spare parts also for slicers produced 52 years ago.
Ours refrigerated meat mincers in version static and ventilated are biult with utilisation van technology with unique characteristics.
- Perfect mincing.
- In AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Very easy for cleaning.
- Refrigeration hopper, feed tube and mincing group for obstruct
the formation of bacterial flora.
- In conformity with hygienic norms.
- Temperature checking and other function through display and electronic keyboard.
- Accessible internal parts for easy and quick assistance.
- Superior enclosure moulded for permit to contain the pestle in operating seat.
FOR MORE INFORMATION